Thursday, November 16, 2006

Feeling a little whiny

Today I just want to curl up on the couch with a big blanket and watch TV. Or maybe snuggle in a chair by a window and read a book –with one dog in my lap and the other at my feet. I want to eat greasy cheesy hash browns for lunch with lots of ketchup, with a fiery diet coke to drink, and then doze on and off, all warm, snuggly and full. Instead I drove in the rain, walked in the rain, and now I am sitting in my cold office with no window doing things that bore me. In a little bit I will walk in the rain to eat lunch –no greasy hash browns :( - then I will walk back in the rain to my cold office to do more work that bores me. Wow, my mood is phenomenal, isn’t it? Why am I whining on my blog? From now on, this will be a NO WHINING ZONE. !

No comments: