Saturday, September 30, 2006

Saturday

Today is one of those days I wish I could record and play back over and over. One of those days where everything feels in place, there is calm, and contentment. There seems to be enough time to do the things I want to do. There is an easiness, a nice flow to the day. I don't feel rushed or behind. Do you have any idea how rare that is for me? Not that my life is so busy - I mean what am I doing that I'm so busy? -but I so often feel behind, and I too often feel rushed. Nothing we have done today has been special or out of the ordinary. We went to the Y this morning to a total body conditioning class. (Makes you feel alive, I tell you...of course, by tomorrow my arms will be screaming and I will say that I will never go again, but of course I will.) Then we had lunch, and I cleaned a little while The Kev watched the UT game. Lit my favorite candle...blackberry smoothie...mmm mmm mmm...., did some laundry, sat on the deck for a while and threw the ball for Bailey. Nothing special. It must be part exercise endorphins, part weather. It is a gorgeous day, folks. We've had the windows open all day -there's just enough breeze to make you want to curl up and take a nap. Fall is here! My favorite time of year. I hope your day is good, too.

No comments: