Monday, February 11, 2008

30 secrets in 30 days


I saw something a group was doing on Flickr where you post 30 secrets in 30 days, and a picture to illustrate. Based on my posting habits, mine will probably be more like 10 secrets in 40 days, but I figured I would give it a whirl. I'll start with a secret that probably is not a secret, and a picture that was posted last Halloween.
I secretly wish I could get my nose (or my eyebrow or my lip or something) pierced. I think it looks cool. But I never will, for a few reasons. #1 My mom would physically harm me. (maybe a bit of an exaggeration, but not much. I know this because I made her think it was real, and she was aaaannnngggrrrryyyyy) #2 The nose thing just grosses me out when I really think about it - I mean, what happens when you have a cold? Ew. #3 How would I look when I'm 80? #4 What would the mayor think? OK, just kidding - that is not a reason, totally a joke. That was just kind of fun to say. Above is my picture to illustrate. I love Halloween! Time to be that person you are afraid to be the other 364 days.


No comments: