Thursday, November 22, 2007

You know those movies -the ones where you catch the same parts over and over and over, but never the entire movie? I'm amazed at how it's always the same parts - the Snoop Dogg scene in Old School, the beginnng of Bad Boys where Téa Leoni is trying to hide from the drug dealers, or Forrest Gump where he and Lt. Dan are celebrating New Year's Eve. (OK, for the record, I have seen both Bad Boys and Forrest Gump through to the end, but you get my point.)

Do you ever feel that that's how your life is? Catching the same parts over and over, watching the re-runs, knowing exactly what is going to happen, but watching anyway because it's what's playing?

I don't.

But I thought it was a good analogy. :)

Happy Turkey Day. Hope you have many things to be thankful for. I do.

No comments: