Thursday, March 27, 2008

Those who can't do, teach

I'm not sure where that quote comes from, and I don't necessarily think it holds much truth, but it may just apply to me pretty soon. A friend of mine, in a state of desperation and obvious poor judgment, has asked me to coach a soccer team. You don't remember me playing soccer, do you? Of course you don't. I never played soccer. I have never even watched an entire soccer game. I don't know the rules, or the jargon. But these are 6 year old kids, and apparently all you have to tell them is: Run! Kick the ball! Go that way! So I may help out, at least as an assistant coach. Could be fun. Could be a source of blog topics, anyway. We'll see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.