Thursday, October 25, 2007

Jen

I wonder what it is about this time of year. This time of year where you are in my thoughts more than ever. Where you are the first thought of my day, and the last thought of my night. I looked back to my last post about you, and it was within 5 days of being exactly a year ago. i have posted part of this ee cummings poem before, and it is fitting here.

i carry your heart with me (i carry it in my heart)
i am never without it (anywhere i go you go, my dear; and whatever is done
by only me is your doing, my darling)
i fear no fate(for you are my fate, my sweet)
i want no world(for beautiful you are my world, my true)
and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant
and whatever a sun will always sing is you.

and so i carry you with me. to the pumpkin farm with jacob, to work, in the kitchen as i make chocolate pie, everywhere.

No comments: